BCAL Reconstruction Meeting 2014-04-03
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Video-conference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Introduce FPGA timing algorithm to derive hit times from fADC
- "Curvature effect": incorporate Andrei's and Irina's parametrization of this effect into the KLOE and IU codes and establish that this closes the gap in cluster handling between the two codes. (Who?)
- Start developing BDT variables for cluster handling in the BCAL Reconstruction. (All)
- Constants in code should be transferred to database; list of parameters for ccdb storage.
- Action Items
- Any other business