BLTWG Meeting 01/23/2019
- Time: 11:30 EDT
- JLab meeting room: A110, Hall D counting house
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 220.127.116.11
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Present: Richard J., Dan S., Sebastian C., Michael D, Justin S., Sasha S., Thomas B., Alexandre D., Alexander A., James M.
- TAGM fiber upgrade completed - Richard J.
- Damaged/miscabled TAGH counters - what, how when? - Sasha S.
- Logbook entry 3643240
- Beam monitoring issues
- Update on TPOL polarization results - Michael D.
- Verifying systematics for energy deposition cuts in TPOL simulation - pending further work
- Systematics studies with 750um converter data, 2018 data
- Update on hadronic asymmetries - Justin, Alexander
- TPOL readout at high rate - Sasha
- Priority issues for next 3 months
- evaluation of beam flux systematic error (spectrum, normalization) - Justin, Sasha
- PS acceptance, CCAL as TAC, December 2018 - Sasha
- evaluation of polarization systematics (relative, absolute scale) - Michael Richard
- finishing the first round CBSA simulations (requested 9 months ago!) - Richard
- Upcoming activities
- removal/remounting of 5 virgin 50um diamonds
- CLS measurements (next run starting in January, experimental schedule pending)
- reconfiguration of the tagger for CPP - Richard
- Any other business