BLTWG Meeting 2/28/2008
- Time: 10:00 EST
- Place: EVO and ESNET
- Progress on analysis of CHESS 2007 run data
- Review of progress on subsystem specifications
- Date for meeting with machine experts
- Update on communications with YERPHI colleagues
Yang will speak with Ken Livingston when he gets back from Germany. Currently Ken is at Mainz for a couple of weeks, and is busy with things there.
- 2. Analysis of CHESS 2007 run
Yang describes in his powerpoint presentation what he has gleaned so far from the data that we took with the Glasgow diamonds at CHESS in 11/2007.
- 3. Specifications
- 4. Meeting with machine experts
- 5. Communications with YERPHI colleagues