BLTWG Meeting 3/20/2008
- Time: 10:00 EST
- Place: EVO and ESNET
- Summary of what we learned at the PHP meeting
- Beamline issues emerging from discussions at PHP
- News from Jlab regarding sharing fragments of the 20micron Hall B diamond with Chess collaborators
- Problems reconciling the two orthogonal rocking curves from Nov 2008 X-ray data
- Argument by Yang for why type-I diamonds may be a poor choice for thinning because of the way the impurities affect the lattice.
- Review of progress on updating Glasgow tagger drawings as starting point for 60% design work at Jlab.
- Review of progress on subsystem specifications
- Update on communications with YERPHI colleagues