BTLWG Meeting 04/27/2015
- Time: 11:30 EST
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 184.108.40.206
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Present: Richard J, James M., Brendan P., Michael D., Kei M., Tim W., Alex B., Eugene C., Franz K., Alex S., and Nathan S.
- Collaboration Meeting schedule
- First results from diamond alignment studies - Ken L.
- Update on diamond radiators - Brendan P.
- Update on polarimetry -
- Update on the fixed tagger hodoscope - Nathan S.
- Update on the pair spectrometer - Alex S.
- Update on the tagger microscope - Alex B.
- Update on the active collimator - Richard J.
- Any other business
Note from Trent Allison, added 4/27/2015 pm:
It sounds like tomorrow morning we will be doing the magnet tests. That will make sure the FFB Chassis is driving the magnets correctly and that the BPMs/Active Collimator are detecting the motion. The next test will be to verify the data is getting to the FFB Chassis properly. After that I'll test to see how low we can go in current and get good positions with the FFB sampling scheme. Then finally we will try turning it on and seeing what happens.