December 5, 2016, Analysis Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday December 5, 2016 at 2:00 pm EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F224-225.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Analysis Launch Status
- Simulation Launch Preparation Status
- Reconstruction Studies
- Analysis Launch: 94 trees produced, severely RAM-limited (18 threads, 60 GB RAM). Paul is working on reducing the RAM requirements.
- Simulation Launch:
- Mark is currently submitting test jobs, is ramping up to full production.
- Sean is currently putting in the dead channels, and will check the timing resolutions of the various detectors.
- Sasha will try to get the trigger emulation working in time for the launch.
- They hope to launch early next week.
- We need to start working on analyses that need accurate acceptance corrections. Not only to do more physics, but also to be able to judge whether the acceptance corrections are correct or need more work.
- A number of people have volunteered to study the branching ratios and production ratios of several mesons.
- To make sure we are doing similar comparisons between channels, we should restrict ourselves to the steady running period of run 11366 through run 11555 (Dataset Summary).
- Will showed that the π0 energy resolutions closely match between simulation and experiment.
- Mahmoud showed that the SC efficiencies are pretty high for simulation and experiment, except in the nose region. Here, the efficiency has a φ-dependence in the experimental data that is not properly modeled in MC.