FA125 Update April 14, 2015
No meeting, but a progress report from Cody
Status Update: 1. All modes are now operational in simulation, including raw modes and combo-modes. 2. The peak amplitude and peak time (in samples) for the FDC format is no longer limited to 4 peaks. The data are now stored in a 512 deep FIFO and are represented in the format by repeating 'Word 2' for up to the specified number of peaks. 3. In the process of adding VME register values for configuration parameters. Next week may be a good time for a meeting to verify parameter usage. Work remaining: 1. Complete configuration parameters. 2. Re-work back-end to handle VME tags. 3. Make timing on front-end chips. 4. Testing. Including bug checks from current version (block count, buffer level bug).
- Previous update (March 31, 2015)
- Timing algorithm - updated to include latest revisions
- fADC125 Data Format Specification Document Latest version (5.01) in svn, 17 Feb 2015 Even Later version (5.03) in svn, 11 March 2015
- Data format for 250 modes on fADC125 from Cody, Aug 15 2014
- FA250 modes 2 from Ed and Hai, Feb 18 2014
- FIRMWARE for FADC250 Ver2 ADC FPGA, Sept 2014?
- CDC readout needs Garfield calcs
- CDC_run_985 CDC_run_970