- Pro Git (online book) http://git-scm.com/book/en/v2
- GitHub Help Site https://help.github.com/
- Naomi's Links https://mailman.jlab.org/pipermail/halld-offline/2015-May/002037.html
- Annotated Git session using the sim-recon repository
- Command-Line Help:
- Google http://www.google.com e. g., "OK Google, how do I list remote branches in Git?"
- Practice Repository: https://github.com/jeffersonlab/git_test
- This repository is full of junk files and junk files only. It is meant for git practice and for "let's see what happens when I...". Feel free to pull, push, edit, add, delete, branch, tag, merge, etc. without consequence.