GlueX PID Meeting, August 25, 2020
Meeting time and day: 10:30 am, Tuesdays
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/927733173.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 927733173.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 927733173.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Multivariate method
- CDC dE/dx
- PID selections task force charges
- Report is due Sep. 2nd to the Prod. & Analysis meeting
- CDC correction is now in the master.
- A file in use with the updated dEdX is not run dependent, but it does reduce the gain by about 5%.
- Alexander reports a rho yield decline of order 10% for the fall data
- Foda reports his finding for the special production with wide analysis cuts using Justin's scripts.
- Matt suggests to also look at bggen MC data where background plays a more important role as compared to signal MC.
- Foda just reported in the Q&A meeting that the wrong plots were uploaded (narrow cuts instead of wide timing cuts)
- A look at Mahmud and Colins work was done to compare with Foda's findings.