GlueX Start Counter Meeting, August 20, 2020
- Review minutes from the last meeting
- Calibration and Efficiency
- Dark Rate Studies
- Action Item Review
Present: Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
There is a recording of this meeting on the BlueJeans site. Use your JLab credentials to gain access.
Review of minutes from the last meeting
We went over the minutes from July 23 without significant comment.
Dark Rate Running
Beni reported that he took a SiPM dark rate run (beam off, sparsification off) the week before last. His advice is that we do this every two weeks.
Action Item Review
- Document calibration procedure (Rupesh)
- Reproduce Beni's dark current results. (Tolga)
- Revisit Yi's study of SiPM annealing. (Mark, Beni)
- Look up type of SiPMs used in start counter. (Mark)