GlueX Start Counter Meeting, January 12, 2017
GlueX Start Counter Meeting
Thursday, January 12, 2017
11:00 am EST
CEBAF Center, Room F326/327
- Review minutes from the last meeting
- Run Readiness
- Action Item Review
- The BlueJeans Meeting ID is 556 286 544 .
- Connect to the Meeting
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2016 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2016/ .
- FIU: Werner Boeglin, Mahmoud Kamel
- JLab: Thomas Britton, Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor
All of the Hall D Hot Checkout items will be set to "not ready", including the start counter. Mark will go through the checklist. Thomas will observe.
Mahmoud is having trouble doing the propagation time calibration for the Fall 16 Run. It appears that often the wrong RF bunch is being chosen. Sean thinks this may be due to poor timing calibration of the TOF at present. Mahmoud has put the project on hold until he hears more from Sean.
The calibration programs are ready to go for the upcoming run, assuming that all precursor calibrations are in place.
Items for Future Discussion
- Time-dependent geometry adjustments.
- Mcsmear procedure and parameters for the start counter.