GlueX Start Counter Meeting, June 30, 2011
Thursday, June 30, 2011
3:30 pm EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326/7
- Review minutes from previous meeting: all
- Start Counter News
- MOU status
To connect by telephone:
- US and Canada: (866)740-1260 (toll free)
- International: (303)248-0285 (toll call) or look up toll-free number at http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- enter access code followed by the # sign: 3421244#
- ESNet: 8542553
- Meeting URL: http://evo.caltech.edu/evoNext/koala.jnlp?meeting=292I2iMeMB9M9nDD9aD9
- Phone Bridge ID: 10 1295
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2011-2Q on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2011-2Q/ . You have to be a member of the "halld" Unix group to do this.
- FIU: Lei Guo, Eric Pooser
- JLab: Puneet Khetarpal, Mark Ito (chair), Beni Zihlmann
- Eric is finishing building the dark box that will house the scintillator and long light guide for tests. Once it is built they can test with and without a light guide.
- Lei has sent a design of a holder for a fiber light guide to be used with the FM-PMT to Plastic Craft for a quote.
- No work on SiPM testing since the last meeting. No new pre-amp/SiPM combinations have been sent to FIU for testing.
- Eric has been doing some tests to commission a new trigger counter for the final set-up.
- The MOU has gone through the concurrence chain at JLab and has been sent to Werner to get signatures at FIU.
New Action Items
- Arrange SiPM discussion again with Fernando and FIU. -> Mark