GlueX Start Counter Meeting, November 15, 2018
- Review minutes from the meeting on October 18
- Report from the PID meeting on November 8 (Thomas)
- Calibration and Efficiency
- NIM Paper
- Set a deadline for changes
- Work Packages
- Action Item Review
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2018 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2018/ .
- FIU: Mahmoud Kamel
- JLab: Mark Ito
Attendance was depressed due to a longish-running run coordination meeting.
- The upcoming Compton Calorimeter commissioning run will require running with a beryllium target. This means that the start counter will have to be removed at some point.
- After discussions with Eric Pooser, Mark decided on a deadline of Friday, December 7 for edits and suggestions for the Start Counter NIM paper.
- The first PID working group meeting was held on November 8. See the minutes for all of the details.