GlueX Start Counter Meeting, October 14, 2021
- Review of minutes from the last meeting
- Run report
- Resolution and Calibration
- Action Item Review
Present: Rupesh Dotel, Mark Ito
There is a recording of this meeting on the BlueJeans site. Use your JLab credentials to gain access.
We had a short, informal meeting.
- There some outstanding issues, listed in the minutes from September 2, that we need to address.
- Although it appears that we do see pedestal broadening due to increase dark noise, we still need to quantify the effect on timing resolution before making an effort to replace SiPMs.
- We discussed upcoming calibration tasks, especially in the light of the special situation with the SRC experiment.