GlueX TOF Meeting, March 10, 2021
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
10:00 am EST
BlueJeans: 350 531 998
- Review of minutes from the last meeting
- PMT Repair
- TOF II Trigger
- TOF NIM paper
- Action Item Recap
Present: Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
We had a brief meeting:
- Mark is in the process of completing the renewal of the loan agreement with FSU. He has been in contact with property management on the exact list of items.
- We discussed issues around using old TOF I counters to measure efficiency of the muon chambers for CPP.
- We set a target date of April 13 for replacing two PMTs.
- Beni is in contact with Hai Dong on the map for the TOF trigger for CPP.
Action Item Recap
- Decide on when to ship PMTs to JLab from FSU (Mark, Paul Eugenio)
- Prepare a complete draft of the TOF NIM paper. (all)
- Make full a plan for TOF repair during the SAD, including Paul in the discussion. (all)
- Renew the equipment loan agreement between JLab and FSU (Mark, Paul)