HDGeant4 Meeting, October 9, 2018
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
JLab: CEBAF Center, A110
- Review of minutes from last time
- Discussion at September 11 Offline Software Meeting
- Issues on GitHub (all)
- FSU: Sean Dobbs
- JLab: Mark Ito (chair), Justin Stevens, Beni Zihlmann
We reviewed the following webpages:
- Review of minutes from the September 11 HDGeant4 Meeting
- Discussion at the September 11 Offline Software Meeting
- Issues on GitHub
- The geometry comparison described in (1) was done by Thomas Britton and Mark. The XML files from HDDS and from CCDB were identical.
- The mystery of recovery of FDC hits in the transition from wire-based to time-based tracking reported by Beni in (2) remains. HDG3 sees the recovery, HDG4 does not. The mystery of events with no FDC hits visible when scanning HDG4 events also remains.
- We need to check that studies we use going forward have Simon Taylor's tracking changes from Pull Request #21, merged on September 11.
- Sean submitted Issue #67 on the photon energy scale. Richard Jones will look into this using a single photon gun.
- We will talk to Thomas about further studies to uncover the root source of the loss of FDC hits described in Issue #66. The goal is to describe the problems at a stage before tracking.