JEF meeting, January 15, 2021
Meeting time and location= 8:30 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 22.214.171.124 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- SICCAS crystals
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
Attendees: Zisis,Igal,Sasha,Varun,Arshak,Jon,Tim B.,Jared,Liping,Jane,Bill B.,S.T.
- Sasha is planning a follow-up meeting with SICCAS to provide feedback and discuss delivery schedule for next batch of crystals
- Pre-shaping of ESR (reflective material) with our oven has resumed; thinking about cooperating with Hall C to use their oven
- S.T. presented progress in implementing alternate "island" algorithm for shower reconstruction for FCAL-II
- Depends on model for shower profile -- need to determine shower width parameter: use PrimeX beam data from Hall B?
- Need to understand angular dependence