JEF meeting, March 20, 2020
Meeting time and location= 9:30 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 18.104.22.168 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- Status of the crystal production (SICCAS)
- Preparation for module fabrication
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
Attendees: Jared R., Jane, Arshak, Josh, Sasha, Zisis, Igal, Liping
- The SICCAS crystals have not yet arrived; they were shipped in 2 batches
- Some missing hardware (light guides, flanges,..) needed for module construction have not arrived
- Contract for crystal production: RFP has been sent out
- Added some money for Jane's QA work
- contract needs to be approved by DOE
- UNCW loan contract should be in place by summer
- COMCAL modifications: 28 dividers modified by Chris S. (14 with 3x amp, 14 with 6x amp)
- Sasha performed snake scan, adjusted HV, then another snake scan -- everything looks okay
- Used for TAC run, checked linearity -- linearity looks good
- Next plan is to put in beam, readout with regular running
- Also plan to run the LED system
- Check high rate performance
- Check capability to reconstruct Compton events with magnetic field on.