JEF meeting, September 10, 2021
Meeting time and location= 9:30 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 126.96.36.199 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- SICCAS crystals
- Module fabrication
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
- No news from SICCAS
- Tests of 50 micron thick brass straps: 2x stronger than 25 micron strips, as expected
- Received 2 more boxes of Hamamatsu PMTs
- Received 1200 flanges
- Azizah and Varun ready to start working on TMVA studies, looking at shower separation