JEF meeting Jun 8, 2015
Meeting time and location= 13:30 EST (JLab time) CC F326-327=Connection instructions=
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 370588741. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 126.96.36.199 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- Task List File:Eta tasks.pdf
- JEF Tasks for PAC44:
(1) Implement the island algorithm in Hall D simulation. (Sasha, Ilya).
(2) η → π0 2γ background simulation under GlueX running condition. (Sasha)
(3) η → 3γ background simulation under GlueX running condition. (Simon)
(4) η → 3π decay data analysis (Justin, students from U. Santa Maria and U. Ohio?)
(5) Physics update on η and η' decays (Liping, Dave)
(6) FCAL-II radiation dose rate (Dutta)
(7) Optimization of PWO length (Ilya)
(8) Conceptual design of Prototype calorimeter and beam test (Sasha, Liping)
(9) PWO test results by other groups (Dave)
(10) η' production rate and η' → 2π+eta, 2π+γ, 3π acceptances with GlueX. (Simon, Liping)