January 8, 2007 Software
- Review minutes from December 18, 2006 Software meeting
- Review status of software in preparation for CD-2
Attendees: Elke A., David L.(chair), Simon T., Elliott W.
This meeting had a low turn out with only local participants. We went over the milestones listed on the 2006 workshop website. One important thing noted by Elke was that Eugene Chudakov from Hall-A will be spending approx. 25% time on GlueX. They are planning to ask him to look at PID issues and the Cerenkov detector.
- Freezing tags in subversion through hooks (David)
- Put tarballs of external packages on Wiki(David)
- SVN web interface for browsing change logs (David)
- Design and implement exception and logging scheme for JANA
- Discuss integration issues
- Experiment with shared pointers