July 18, 2018 DIRC
GlueX DIRC Analysis Meeting
Thursday July 18, 2018
10:00 am, EDT
JLab room F224
Connection Using Bluejeans
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 846453895.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/846453895 .
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 846453895
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Documentation wiki page DIRC
- Simulation studies
- Writeup of simulation and LUT algorithm (Maria)
- Finalizing DIRC "as-build" geometry: support frames, etc. (Yunjie, Maria)
- Implementation of reconstruction in PID library underway (Justin)
- Implementation of algorithms beyond LUT (Cris, Mike)
- MAPMT testing and input to reconstruction (Bill and Andrew)
- Commissioning plans discussion (All)
- Alignment calibration strategy discussion (All)
- Required simulation datasets and MC production (All)
- Reminder: Addressing ERR review recommendations
- Recommendations pertaining to Fall 2018 DIRC commissioning should be addressed by August 20 (close of Hall D for beam)