June 18, 2014 Calibration
GlueX Calibration Meeting
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
11:00 am, EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, F326
Connection Using Bluejeans
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 630804895.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/630804895.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 630804895
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Status Update
- Other systems
- Simulations and Calibrations
- The meeting was brief, mainly due to the fact that our usual room was taken over by the CLAS Collaboration Meeting.
- Status Update
- Sean has been changing the reconstruction code to use more of the tables from the CCDB. The procedures for converting simulated data to EVIO format and reading EVIO files in has been defined, and preliminary tests have been performed for most subdetectors. There are some lingering issues with the TOF TDCs and FDC wires.
- Sean did some preliminary checks of reconstructed objects, comparing the output of mcsmear with the same events after conversion to EVIO format. The results for the FCAL were similar, but noticeably more showers were reconstructed for the BCAL. He will continue these studies in more detail.
- Naomi has been working on documenting her magnetic field studies.
- Simon added support for a drift table for the FDC wire hits, though that information is not being used at the moment.
- Lubomir pointed out the that calibration table wiki page is out of date.