March 25, 2013, Physics Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday March 25, 2013 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
To connect from the outside:
Call ESNET Number 8542553 (this is the preferred connection method).
A conference has been booked from 11:00am until 1:00pm (EST).
3.) Phone: (should not be needed)
+1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada +1-303-248-0285 : International then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone) or www.readytalk.com then type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" (you need java plugin)
- Measured response of the Radphi lead glass FCal to high energy charged pions (Richard Jones)
- Taking advantage of the data challenge samples
- Kei Moriya Update on IU Studies
- Results from PID studies (Link to the Halld-pid-upgrade website)
- PAC Proposals
- Updates on the GlueX Spectroscopy Proposal (Curtis)
- Updates on Pion Polarizability (Rory)
- Updates on the Studies of Rare Eta Decays? (Liping)
- Updates on Cascade Simulations? (Nathan)