May 5, 2014, Physics Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday May 7, 2014 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Collaboration Meeting May 12-14
- Update on PAC proposal on Rare η Decays (Liping Gan)
- DIRC Proposal to be submitted to PAC (time permits)
The acceptance in the η → π+π-π0 channel is still too small for reasons that are not yet understood (Simon). Liping presented ideas for a B-boson search with GlueX; a first version of the PAC proposal on Rare η Decays has been circulated.