October 24, 2016, Analysis Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday October 24, 2016 at 2:15 pm EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F224-225.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Reconstruction Launch Status
- Reconstruction Studies
- Beam Polarization (Justin, Mike, Nathan)
- Beam Energy (Nathan, Richard)
- Flux (Justin)
- CDC Efficiency (Mike)
- FDC Efficiency (Alex A.)
- Track Reconstruction (Simon)
- Tracking Means, Resolution, & Efficiency (Paul, Simon)
- Shower Clustering (Will)
- Neutral Energy & Efficiency (Will)
- Hadronic Energy & Efficiency (Elton)
- Neutral Energy & Efficiency (Jon)
- Shower Clustering (Matt)
- Hadronic Energy & Efficiency (Matt)
- SC Efficiency (Mahmoud)
- TOF Efficiency (Beni)
- Particle ID (All)
Channel Reconstruction, Triggering, Acceptance
- Triggering Efficiency (Alex S., Elton)
- ρ (Alex A.) Comparison: ver01, ver01 (offmon), ver07  
- ω→3π (π0 in BCAL, FCAL, both) (Mike S.)
- φ→2K (Alex B.)
- Charged 4π (Alex A.)
- The FDC timing calibration has been completed and looks pretty good, Alex A. needs to make a few last-minute changes and tweaks before we launch (additional monitoring plots, etc.)
- Simon and Lubomir have been working on the detector geometry offsets. They still need some work, but they are ready enough for now to launch.
- Alex A. showed how issues in the track reconstruction produce a 12π acceptance effect in the ρ ψ asymmetry angle. He showed that while they have improved since the ver01 reconstruction launch, they appear to still be present. He also showed that at low beam energies there doesn't appear to be an effect, but it gradually increases in amplitude with beam energy. The beam energy is strongly correlated with track-θ, which suggests that the problem lies in the FDC geometry.
- Alex B. reported that he's working on the TAGM timing calibration offsets, but he's had connection issues. He thinks he should be able to finish the calibration by the end of the day.
- Mark D. is going to commit the channel-by-channel timing calibrations for the BCAL timing later today. There is further calibration work to do be done, but that won't be finished for this launch in time.
- Elton showed BCAL layer efficiencies for the simulation, and compared it against the data. Overall, both efficiencies are ~97%, but the bad channels in the experimental data still need to be rejected in the MC. Also, the β-dependence needs to be studied as well, and if possible, the 2D β and vertex-z dependence.