Readiness Review: Testing of light sensors for Bcal
Readiness Review: Testing of Light Sensors for Bcal
- ESNET and EVO session
- Phone only if requested:
- +1-800-377-8846 : US
- +1-888-276-7715 : Canada
- +1-302-709-8424 : International
- then enter participant code: 77438230# (remember the "#"). Phone line by request only.
Venue / Local Time
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María Physics Department
- Note: Valparaiso is 2 hours AHEAD of JLab time. Times are local, with JLab times in parenthesis.
Topics/Issues that need discussion/resolution
- Schedule, revision of any milestones based on present projections
- Lessons learned from current work
- Training of personnel, especially transitions between work periods
- Billing and invoicing guidelines
- Information/feedback required from JLab?
- Plan to make data base information available to JLab.
- Storage of sensors at JLab and discussion of mounting sensors onto Bcal modules
Documents to Review
- Provide links to relevant documentation
- Contract Documentation (needs password)
- Description slides of JLab SiPM Testing
- Report of JLab SiPM First Article Testing
- Radiation Hardness Tests of SiPMs for the JLab Hall D Barrel Calorimeter
- USM SiPM Testing Readiness Review Checklist
- USM documentation for review, Part 1, version 1
- USM Web Interface to DB
- Presentation of USM SiPM Testing
JLab Participants and schedules
- Elton Smith (Hall D contact for BCAL Readout)
- Eugene Chudakov (Hall D group leader) . Remote access.
- Carl Zorn (Detector group. SiPM expert). Remote access.
- Bruce Lenzer (JLab ESH&Q). Remote support of QA.
- Mitch Laney (JLab Procurement). Remote support for procurement.
Wednesday December 14
- Arrival Santiago:
- ORF-ATL, DL 2148, Departure Tue 13 04:25 pm, Arrival Tue 13 06:27 pm
- ATL-SCL, DL 147, Departure Tue 13 08:55 pm, Arrival Wed 14 08:20 am
- Transportation from Santiago to Viña del Mar
- Arrival at Hotel San Martin
- Getting to USM Campus
- Tour of facilities
Thursday, December 15
- Topics DRAFT. Video Conference setup with JLab.
- Room CC F326 is reserved for Thu morning at JLab.
- Presentation [on DocDB]
- 08:30 (06:30 JLab) - Arrival
- 09:00 (07:00 JLab) - Project Overview Building T conference room
- Scope of Contract and Current Review
- Status of Equipment
- Training of Personnel
- Testing Procedures
- Storage and Shipping to Jefferson Lab. (Storage at JLab?)
- 10:00 (08:00 JLab) - Description of Test Setup / Analysis Building T conference room
- Description of light source
- Test conditions
- How to determine parameters from data
- Comparison of SiPM specifications between USM and JLab measurements
- Archiving of SiPM parameters
- 10:30 (08:30 JLab) - Break
- 11:00 (09:00 JLab) - Review of Technical Contractual Documents Building T conference room
- Final Construction Plan
- Quality Assurance and Acceptance Test Plan
- Feedback and Questions from QA team
- Review of Milestones
- 12:00 (10:00 JLab) - Financial, Billing and Reporting (video conference with JLab) Building T conference room (closed session, JLab and USM management)
- Meet with (Contract Officers) from the Sponsored Research Office
- Procurement Requirements, Billing and Invoicing
- Official Schedule and Tracking
- 12:30 (10:30 JLab) - Lunch
- 16:00 (14:00 JLab) - JLab Executive Session Building T conference room (closed session, JLab)
Friday, December 16
- 8:00 - 12:00 Update Documentation Building T conference room
- 11:30 (9:30 JLab time) JLab Executive Session
- 12:00 - Closeout Building T conference room
- Tour of the Light Guide Fabrication
Saturday, December 17
- Departure to Airport
- SCL-ATL, DL 146, Departure Sat 17 10:15 pm, Arrival Sun 18 06:00 am
- ATL-ORF, DL 1233,Departure Sun 18 10:25 am, Arrival Sun 18 12:06 am