September 12, 2011 (11:30AM), Physics Working Group
ESNET and EVO will be available:
1. ESNET: 85-42553 (85-HALLD)
2. An EVO room under GlueX will be reserved
- EVO Recording: Choose File->Open URL... from EVO Recording Player and enter the following:
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#"). Phone connection only upon request.
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
- addressing reconstruction issues...
- physics analyses
- Grid issues, reconstruction, and PWA of pi+pi+pi-n (Jake Bennett)
- Analysis of b1pi at UConn (Igor Senderovich)
- Analysis of b1pi at CMU (Will Levine)
- Simulations of cascade baryons (Nathan Sparks)