September 6, 2006 Software
- Collaboration meeting planning for software workshop
- BCAL beam test software status
- Offsite analysis of BCAL beam test data
Collaboration meeting planning for software workshop
Proposed agenda for discussion:
- What are the most pressing questions we need to answer by spring?
- What level of reconstruction is needed from each subsystem in order to answer the questions?
- What (if any) modifications to the simulation are needed to test the reconstruction code?
- What are the appropriate milestones for the software workshop that will ensure the needed reconstruction levels are met?
- Who will be doing the work and presenting it at the workshop?
BCAL beam test software status
Offsite analysis of BCAL beam test data
Things to decide
- Data format for offline DST (CODA, ROOT, ...)
- Where DST are generated (JLab or UConn)
- Selecting "good" runs