Revision as of 09:24, 23 July 2014 by Davidl (move DAQ/Monitoring/Controls a little earlier in agenda)
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday July 23, 2014 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Technical Construction Report
- Solenoid Current Studies
- Readiness Reviews.
- Accelerator Readiness Review August 2014
- Commissioning Plans
- PAC Proposals
- Presentations at PAC Meeting
- DIRC Updates
Reports from Technical Groups
- Calorimeters: July 17, 2014
- Tracking Joint FDC/CDC Meeting July 17, 2014
- FADC FPGA July 22, 2014
- Engineering Activities
- DAQ/Monitoring/Controls July 16, 2014
- Offline Software
- Photon Beam and Tagger July 21, 2014
- Physics July 14, 2014