Dec 18, 2012 Calorimetry
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting(s)
- Produce plots of SiPM parameters, such as the ones already shown, for Vover=1.0, 1.1 V (Orlando)
- After summary of SiPM parameters, provide data to Hamamatsu for comments (USM)
For the suspect SiPMs, calculate the integrated dark rate for the array to compare them (Orlando)Discussed at Bcal Readout meeting.
- Review of Action Items
- TDR update
- Calibration of Calorimeters
- Any other business