Feb 9, 2017 Calorimeter
Revision as of 07:31, 9 February 2017 by Gvasil
Video Conferencing Information
Meeting Time: 10:00 a.m.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/907185247.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 907185247.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 907185247.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084 (usual room)
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460
- Phone in the Regina Video-conference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
- Will and Sean: investigate strange time outputs for BCAL times (cutoff of negative times in TDC, large offsets in ADC) in the Geant/mcsmear.
- Elton: check on new pedestal information in data stream.
- Marc: Check on "LED noise" on four ADC/TDC channels.
- Collaboration Meeting
- Please focus the talks on performance, calibration status and Monte Carlo agreement with data.
- Action Items
- Run preparations
- FCAL update
- BCAL update
- π0 Comparing Spring 2016 and Fall 2016 point calibrations - George
- Shifted channels - George
- Reconstruction and Simulation
- NIM articles
- Any other business