Jan 22, 2009 BCAL Construction
Meeting time 14:00-15:00 Newport News / 13:00-14:00 Regina / 12:00-13:00 Edmonton
- +1-800-377-8846 : US
- +1-888-276-7715 : Canada
- +1-302-709-8424 : International
- then enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
Quick Reference Links
Documents to Review
- Dan's drawing of a leveling system for BCAL modules (will be posted before the meeting)
- Electropneumatic Press photos
- Electropneumatic Press videos
- Updated Wedge drawing: Latest wedge machined dwg
- Updated Base plate drawing: Latest base plate dwg need to remove inserts for machining
- Swager reactivation
- Beam/plate leveling on machining and layup tables
- Installation: how to lift matrix from Al base plate off steel beam
- Latest changes to drawings
- Review action item list
- Other business
Action Item List
Tim will supply updated drawings and post on DocDB by this friday
Swager reactivation and rolling spacing check (Zisis/George)
- Gilbert will submit a list of all tools required and cost estimates by middle of next week. Mostly completed.
- Gilbert will send a drawing of the machining set up for Jlab to reference.
- Detailed schedule for preparation for module production (Gilbert).
Tim to supply 3d stp/iges files to Regina/Alberta.
- In progress: George submitted a QA plan last month. Needs to be reviewed by Tim and Elke.
- Construction Manager: Progress at UofA on job description, job ad
- Co-Op job ads
Attendees: Regina - Zisis, George, Dan, Keith Alberta - Gilbert, Jan, JLAB - Tim, James