Jul 3, 2012 Calorimetry
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST'
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6337 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting(s)
Establish cabling for Bcal and Fcal into racksFiles sent to Fernando
Check features in Fcal support structure for cable passages and plexiglas support, and space between window frames on glass and plexiglass (Elton, Tim)Appears that the 3 1.5" holes are adequate.
Check status of monitoring control boards at JLab (David).
no-cost schedule extension for Fcal (Elton)Extension has been signed.
Evaluate amount of spare SiPM needed to tack onto the present USM orderA full inventory has been conducted. In addition to the 48 units and 1 mini-Bcal, we are short several units to instrument one more module even if all sensors that have been lent our are returned to JLab.
- Review of Action Items
- LED system on Mini BCAL
- Cosmics at Regina
- Cosmics run plan (SiPMs) & LEDs at JLab
- Update on BCAL Beam Tests 2012
- USM update
- TDR update
- Instructions for the TDR (You must be logged into the wiki to access this page).
- We need to start revising Chapter 4 Detector, Section 4.3 Calorimetry.
- Calibration of Calorimeters
- Any other business