Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday August 2, 2017 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- GlueX Collaboration Meeting, September 14-16, 2017.
The Fall 2017 Runs
- Expected dates early October to ~December 20
- The Shift Schedule is now up.
- Outside run coordinators from CMU & MIT so far
- Offline Software July 26, 2017
- Update on OSG and NSERC Activities
- Production and Analysis Working Group July 26, 2017
- Physics Working Group July 10, 2017
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems January 11, 2017
- Online Systems
- Controls Status
- High-intensity Running
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- Level-1 Trigger
- Firmware Updates
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status July 31, 2017
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter June 29, 2017
- Tracking June 29, 2017
- Calorimeters: July 17, 2017
- TOF July 11, 2017
- DIRC System August 1, 2017 DIRC