April 26, 2023, FCAL Insert Installation Meeting
Meeting Time and Place
Wednesday April 26, 2023 9am At Jefferson Lab, Hall D Counting House and on Zoom https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1619449114?pwd=UFlVQ1dWTGZ0ZkVYSEx5QzE4YUI3dz09&from=addon meeting ID: 161 944 9114 Passcode: 562689
- Minutes from last meeting https://halldweb.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/April_20,_2023,_FCAL_Insert_Installation_Meeting
- Status of dis-assembly
- Work plan for module removal
- Crystal/glass boundary
- Discuss glass and crystal module install, shimming etc...  - Sasha/Malte etc...
- Cable update Media:FCAL2_lv,board.pdf
- We went over minutes and action items from the previous meeting
- Malte requested a log entry to be made everyday to keep track of how many modules were removed.
- Malte to come up with a multi shift plan for unstacking and inspecting
- There has been some difficulty un-torquing the bolts on the side pressure bars. Keith will break the torque on all the upper bars using the proper tools.
- Sasha wishes to set up a stacking test
- Use lower step assy in ESB
- Need to wait until modules are half un-stacked for Malte to determine which modules to use
- No modules to leave the Hall without Malte (and Radcon approval).
- G10 Sideplates are being reworked for design change on side pusher and for additional set screw locations
- Stack 3 rows with crystals in the middle to test system
- Stephanie to let Sasha know the length of LMS fibers based on his current plan
- Arshak would like a 15 ft table in ESB for polishing and cutting LMS fibers - Scot will come up with something
- Sasha would like 2 tables in EEL 108 cleanroom for student work with crystals
- Crystal testing will be done in EEL 108 and 126