August 29, 2016, Analysis Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday August 29, 2016 at 2:00 pm EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F224-225.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Reconstruction Launch
- Reconstruction Studies
- Beam Polarization (Justin, Mike, Nathan)
- Beam Energy (Nathan, Richard)
- Flux (Justin)
- CDC Efficiency (Mike)
- FDC Efficiency (Alex A.)
- Track Reconstruction (Simon)
- Tracking Means, Resolution, & Efficiency (Paul, Simon)
- Shower Clustering (Will)
- Neutral Energy & Efficiency (Will)
- Hadronic Energy & Efficiency (Elton)
- Neutral Energy & Efficiency (Jon)
- Shower Clustering (Matt)
- Hadronic Energy & Efficiency (Matt)
- SC Efficiency (Mahmoud)
- TOF Efficiency (Beni)
- Particle ID (Paul, All) Run Browser
Channel Reconstruction, Triggering, Acceptance
- Triggering Efficiency (Alex S., Elton)
- ρ (Alex A., Justin) 
- ω→3π (π0 in BCAL, FCAL, both)  (Mike S.)
- φ→2K (Alex B.) 
- Charged 4π (Alex A.) 
- Anti-proton -- Proton photoproduction (Reinhard)
- Reconstruction launch:
- Improvements to BCAL non-linear corrections coming in soon
- BCAL Covariance matrix will be ready soon
- Simon working on FDC track finding improvements
- Beam polarization: Mike Dugger has preliminary TPOL polarization data, will have more soon
- Flux: Justin is trying to get the tagged flux, working out tagging efficiencies
- Beam Energy: Fixing the sign discrepancy helped, but there appear to still be more issues. We lined it up manually in the CCDB for the reconstruction launch.
- FDC: Recon efficiency much better now: Psuedo hit efficiencies improved from 70% to 90%, 10% more tracks reconstructed now
- Preliminary efficiencies show issues in FDC in many-track events, will be discussed at tracking meeting.
- BCAL: For high energy Pi0's (e.g. > 6 GeV) the 2 photons are being merged together into a single shower half of the time
- FCAL: Still working on timing calibration
- Analysis Channels:
- Measured resolution is better for 1350 A, but kinfit resolution is about the same for both
- Yields are higher for all channels (except rho) with 1350 A than 1200 A, cause unknown.
- The yields for the rho are about the same for both field settings.
- Will study by trigger type, and will study kinematics, to see where the change in yields might be coming from
- Simon will look at single-proton + neutral channels to see if magnetic field shows a difference for those channels
- Reinhard showed that a kinematic fit confidence level cut leaves a clean signal in the ppbar channel.
- However, there appears to be a phi asymmetry generated by the cut. Justin suggests a looser cut on the kinfit confidence level