GlueX Start Counter Meeting, February 23, 2012
GlueX Start Counter Meeting
Thursday, February 23, 2012
10 am EST
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326
- Review minutes from previous meeting
- Prototype Report
- Contract Status
- Test phone bridge
- ESNet: 8542553
- Meeting URL: http://evo.caltech.edu/evoNext/koala.jnlp?meeting=e9eIeivevnaeaBIsaaI9
- Phone Bridge ID: 11 7685
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2012-1Q on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2012-1Q/ .
Chair's Cell Phone
- FIU: Werner Boeglin
- JLab: Chuck Hutton, Mark Ito (chair), Tim Whitlatch
We had a brief meeting. Some notes:
- Werner expects a sample paddle from McNeal in March.
- Tim brought up the need to finalize the geometry.
- The electronics design is an integral part of the geometry.
- We agreed on three circuit boards (120 degrees in azimuth) as a working concept.
- We will invite Fernando to the next meeting.
- We should order SiPM's for a prototype soon.
Werner will be traveling two weeks from today, so we will try to meet again on Tuesday, March 6, at 10 am.