GlueX Start Counter Meeting, November 29, 2018
- Review minutes from the meeting on November 15
- Calibration and Efficiency
- NIM Paper
- Action Item Review
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2018 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2018/ .
- FIU: Werner Boeglin, Mahmoud Kamel
- JLab: Thomas Britton, Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
The target (and thus the start counter) is scheduled to be removed from the bore on Monday, December 3, to install a beryllium target for CompCal commissioning.
Review of minutes from the meeting on November 15
We went over the minutes. Thomas reminded us that the next PID meeting is Thursday, December 6, at 10 am in CEBAF Center, L207. The BlueJeans number is 198066682.
Action Item Review
- Read and send in comments on the NIM paper.
- Find out if the start counter will be used for the PrimEx run.
- Think about how to estimate/monitor neutron dose for the SiPMs.