GlueX TOF Meeting, January 12, 2016
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
11:00 am EST
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326/327
- Review of minutes from December 1
- Collaboration Meeting February 18-20, 2016.
- Calibration Status FSU
- Calibration Status JLab
- Run Readiness
- HV: status (local/remote), new voltages?
- Beni's TDC delay parameter scan
- new DAQ scheme from Sascha S.
- The BlueJeans Meeting number is 350 531 998.
- Enter BlueJeans Meeting
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2016 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2016/ .
- FSU: Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Eugene Chudakov, Mark Ito (chair), Beni Zihlmann
- Loan TJNAF#44283 to Florida State has been approved.
- NSA/NSB change for TOF. Sasha made the change during the run in December. We need to check with Sergey Furletov to make sure the changes are still in.
Review of minutes from December 1
No comments of note.
Collaboration Meeting February 18-20, 2016
The PID session is scheduled for Friday at 2:30 pm. FSU will come up with a speaker.
- We may try to do some runs with modified voltages to confirm the dependence of gain on voltage. This is a concept at present.
- Beni has started doing TDC delay parameter scan (measuring time bin widths for the CAEN TDC). He hopes to be finished before the run so that the bins can be equalized.
- Sasha has been taking data in standalone mode, where he can take data in parallel with other detector systems. He will write up a short description of the procedure.