GlueX TOF Meeting, January 26, 2016
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
11:00 am EST
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326/327
- Review of minutes from the previous meeting
- Collaboration Meeting February 18-20, 2016.
- Calibration Status FSU
- Calibration Status JLab
- Run Readiness
- HV scan (Sasha's email)
- TDC delay parameter scan
- NIM paper
- The BlueJeans Meeting number is 350 531 998.
- Enter BlueJeans Meeting
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2016 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2016/ .
- FSU: Brad Cannon, Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
- The next run planning meeting will be tomorrow (Wednesday) at 8:45 am.
- Brad will be at the Lab February 10-17.
Review of minutes from the previous meeting
Sasha put together a guide to running the TOF DAQ] in stand-alone mode, as requested at the last meeting.
Collaboration Meeting February 18-20, 2016
Mark will pencil in Sasha's name on the agenda.
Calibration Status FSU
Sasha is looking at cosmic data. The chi-square for the fits are anomalous. He is looking into it.
- HV scan Sasha put together a definite proposal for the scan and sent it along to Alexandre Deur. It emphasizes voltages lower than the present nominal settings since we would like to see if we can run at reduced current to extend PMT life. If time is short we can cut the list a bit shorter.
- TDC delay parameter scan: Beni has finished taking and analyzing the data. It remains to transmit the values to the offline group for downloading to the TDCs.
Beni will get in contact with Paul. He would like to set a deadline for having a draft paper. Mark also mentioned that there is TOF section in the TDR that probably needs re-write.