Polarimeter 01 10 2011
- Used standard Geant4 process G4GammaConversion with an optional G4LivermorePolarizedGammaConversionModel model for polarized photon conversion with all physics processes turned off for electrons and positrons.
- Simulated linearly polarized photon incident on 3mm thick radiator, the polarization is in the plane φ=0. (Note that this model seems to use half plane for photon polarization, may need to simulate with photon linear polarization with φ=180.)
- Results for 110 MeV incident photon are consistent with the result from what was shown in the publication by the authors of the model.
- Results for 4 GeV incident photon are consistent with the result from what was shown in the the studies by Yerevan group.
- Results for 9 GeV incident photon do not show any asymmetries. Not clear why this is the case.