2012 Software Review Planning Meeting: May 11, 2012
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
- Previous Meeting (May. 4, 2012)
- Status of Review Organization (JLab organizers)
- Time-line for preparations
How many talks each hall will be presenting in the morning session
Ideas/suggestion for the parallel session
May 1 - talk outlines
- May 14/15 - First draft of presentations for dry run.
- May 24/25 or 29/30 - Final talks with timed presentations.
- June 1 - Written material for the review (See Apr. 11 e-mail from Curtis).
- June7/8 Software Review at JLab.
- Organization of Hall-D preparations for Review
- Research-management plan (Draft Version)from May 7, 2012.
- Introductory (Curtis) talk (Draft Slides) Updated 10 May, 2012.
- Software (Mark) talk (Draft Slides) May 11, 2012
- Supporting details (David) talk (Draft Slides) May 11, 2012
- Numbers for the table
- Software Manpower within collaboration (PDF,ODS)
- 2012 Offline Computing Schedule (PDF )
- Computing Resources within the Collaboration (PDF , ODS)
- Simulation requirements (GRID, CPU, disk space)
- Reconstruction requirements (tape, CPU, disk)
- Analysis requirements (offsite transfer bandwidth/volume, CPU/GPU)
- Software Milestones/Challenges