2012 Software Review Planning Meeting: May 4, 2012
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
- Previous Meeting (Apr. 27, 2012)
- Status of Review Organization (JLab organizers)
- Time-line for preparations
How many talks each hall will be presenting in the morning session
Ideas/suggestion for the parallel session
May 1 - talk outlines
- May 14/15 - First draft of presentations for dry run.
- May 24/25 or 29/30 - Final talks with timed presentations.
- June 1 - Written material for the review (See Apr. 11 e-mail from Curtis).
- June7/8 Software Review at JLab.
- Organization of Hall-D preparations for Review
- Introductory talk (preliminary sildes) with notes.
- Numbers for the table
- Software Manpower within collaboration (PDF,ODS)
- 2012 Offline Computing Schedule (PDF )
- Computing Resources within the Collaboration (PDF , ODS)
- Simulation requirements (GRID, CPU, disk space)
- Reconstruction requirements (tape, CPU, disk)
- Analysis requirements (offsite transfer bandwidth/volume, CPU/GPU)
- Software Milestones/Challenges