Π polarizability Meeting Oct 19, 2012
- Previous meeting: Oct 12, 2012
- Reconstructed energy when is not detected (Sasha)
- Generated angular distributions (Candace)
- Simulation (David)
Number of events from 100k event sample with at least one pi+pi- pair.
(links in header correspond to the second row of runs which have multiple mass hypotheses)
|mass hypotheses||vertex constraint w/ EM||no constraint w/ EM||vertex constraint w/o EM||no constraint w/o EM|
|π, K, p||41316||45827||42058||45849|
Attendees: Rory M. (chair), Candace H., Elton S., David L., Sasha M.
- Send Sasha instructions to update to most recent code and to turn on vertex constraint (David)
- Verify that secondaries were on for David's simulation and resolve apparent discrepancy with Sasha's plots (David)
- Baseline acceptance calculations by end of fall (all)