The meeting will be on Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 11:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Start of Summer 2021 run is August 20 (Eugene)
- JLUO meeting next week: registration
- DNP (in person only at MIT) abstracts to WG coordinators by June 23
- Reminder that comments on the Lambda(1520) SDME paper due tomorrow
- Update on MEDCON status and implications (Eugene)
- Preparations for fall shifts (Reinhard)
- SAD work activities and planning (Tim and/or Fernando)
- Update on PrimEx preparations (Sasha)
- Update on CPP and ERR follow-up (Elton)
- Update on GlueX-II production, calibration, and monitoring (Igal)
- Specific areas where specialized help is needed -- contact Matt if you are interested in contributing to these
- TAGH calibration, PS calibration, hardware maintenance, etc.
- Systematic studies of kinematic fitting, efficiency of chi^2 cuts, etc., in data and MC
- maintenance of kinematic fitting framework
- Development of offsite data processing systems
- Maintenance of online monitoring tools (rootspy or full transition to hydra)
Additional brief reports from working groups as needed
- Software and Analysis
- Topical meetings
- Physics Working Group: June 8, 2021 (Sean)
- Amplitude Analysis Working Group: June 14, 2021 (Alex A.)
- Cross-section Working Group: June 14, 2021 (Justin)
- Beam Asymmetry Working Group: June 7, 2020 (Zisis/Simon)
- PrimEx Working Group: June 11, 2021 (Sasha)
- Di-lepton/Rare Working Group: June 10, 2021 (Sean/Lubomir)
- JEF: June 11, 2021 (Simon/Liping/Sasha)
- Hardware Working Groups:
- Engineering Activities: FCAL-II, CPP, other (Tim)
- Electronics and Firmware (Fernando)
- Beamline Status: June 8, 2021 (Richard)
- Tracking: June 3, 2021 (Naomi/Lubomir)
- DIRC: June 11, 2021 (Justin)
- Online Systems: DAQ, Controls, Monitoring (Sergey/Hovanes)
- Trigger (Sasha)
- Calorimetry: June 9, 2021 (Zisis/Mark)
- Start Counter: June 10, 2021 (Mark I.)
- TOF: June 2, 2021 (Mark I.)