The meeting will be on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 11:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Start of Summer 2021 run is August 20 (Eugene)
- HADRON 2021 practice talks next week (Sean)
- Updates concerning MEDCON levels or site access (Eugene)
- Shift reminders (Matt)
- need for run coordinators
- remote worker procedures are being drafted/refined -- guidance, including two-factor authentication setup, will be forthcoming
- all remote workers will need an active JLab computer account and current training: GEN034(U) and CST001
- Presentation and discussion of the PrimEx run plan (Sasha)
- Any additional updates concerning running preparations (Tim)
- Update on CPP (Elton)
- Update on GlueX-II production, calibration, and monitoring (Igal)
- Specific areas where specialized help is needed -- contact Matt if you are interested in contributing to these
- TAGH calibration, PS calibration, hardware maintenance, etc.
- Systematic studies of kinematic fitting, efficiency of chi^2 cuts, etc., in data and MC
- maintenance of kinematic fitting framework
- Development of offsite data processing systems
- Maintenance of online monitoring tools (rootspy or full transition to hydra)
Additional brief reports from working groups as needed
- Software and Analysis
- Topical meetings
- Physics Working Group: July 6, 2021 (Sean)
- Amplitude Analysis Working Group: July 12, 2021 (Alex A.)
- Pseudoscalar-vector PWA: July 13, 2021 (Justin/Zisis)
- Cross-section Working Group: July 12, 2021 (Justin)
- Beam Asymmetry Working Group: last meeting was June 21, 2020 (Zisis/Simon)
- PrimEx Working Group: July 9, 2021 (Sasha)
- Di-lepton/Rare Working Group: July 8, 2021 (Sean/Lubomir)
- JEF: July 9, 2021 (Simon/Liping/Sasha/Zisis)
- Hardware Working Groups:
- Engineering Activities: FCAL-II, CPP, other (Tim)
- Electronics and Firmware (Fernando)
- Beamline Status: July 6, 2021 (Richard)
- Tracking: July 1, 2021 (Naomi/Lubomir)
- DIRC: July 9, 2021 (Justin)
- Online Systems: DAQ, Controls, Monitoring (Sergey/Hovanes)
- Trigger (Sasha)
- Calorimetry: July 7, 2021 (Zisis/Mark)
- Start Counter: last meeting was June 10, 2021 (Mark I.)
- TOF: June 30, 2021 (Mark I.)