- Calibration Dashboard
- Calibration Database (CCDB)
- Calibration Train
- Calibration Challenge
- Target Conditions
|Automated Timing Calibrations||Mike Staib|
|BCAL Gains||Will McGinley|
|BCAL Attenuation length/gain ratio||Mark Dalton|
|BCAL Effective velocities||Georgios Vasileiadis|
|CDC time to distance||Mike Staib|
|CDC gains||Naomi Jarvis|
|FCAL Gain||Adesh Subedi|
|RF Calibration||Paul Mattione|
|PS time offsets||Nathan Sparks|
|PSC Timewalk||Nathan Sparks|
|PS Energy||Alex Barnes|
|SC Timewalk||Mahmoud Kamel|
|SC Propogation Time||Mahmoud Kamel|
|TAGH Timewalk||Nathan Sparks|
|TAGM Timewalk and timing||Alex Barnes|
|TOF Calibrations||Beni Zihlmann|
- Monitoring R&D issues for the relative gain calibration and monitoring system for the calorimeters and possibly other detector systems.
- Monitoring System Requirements: table of parameters and requirements.
- Calibration Specifications Table for BCAL, FCAL, TOF and START
- Monitoring System Phase II: Iteration by E. Kappos, March 28, 2011
Updates and Drawings
- April 15, 2009: LED board layout GlueX-doc-1236
- September 02, 2008: Update GlueX-doc-1092
- May 2008 Collaboration Meeting
Initial System Concept
The content in the three attachments below was presented by the Athens group on May 5, 2008.
Under construction: the physics simulations that promise to provide a calibration of the BCAL will be added here in the near future.