MC Production Web Interface
- Active Sample Dashboard
- Record or Existing Samples
- MC Submission Form
- How to choose software versions on the MC submission form
General Instructions and Tools
- Instructions for Generating Simulations
- jproj Batch Job Status
- Coherent bremsstrahlung calculator
- Common beam properties interface for generators
- simulating a particle gun
Sets of conditions and configuration files have been generated for common data taking conditions. These and sets of simulated data that have been generated for common use are described in the following.
Note that to simulate and analyze data, the correct CCDB variation must be chosen, for example, by setting the environment variable JANA_CALIB_CONTEXT="variation=mc"
|Base variations for simulations. Should track data conditions when possible.
|Derivative of mc to support GEANT3-based HDGeant simulations. Required for future move to HDGeant4.
|Generic running conditions, intended for simple/future studies. Contains run-independent constants
|Initial simulations of Spring 2016 data.
- sim1 - Commissioning/Initial physics running (2016)
- sim1.1 - Updated code, intended for data/sim matching with RP-2016-02 ver01 REST data
- sim1.2 - Simulations for RP-2016-02 ver03 REST data
- ver01 - First mini-launch for mcsmear development
- ver02 - Second mini-launch for mcsmear development
- 2017-01-recon_v2-sims - group simulations based on ver02
- Policy on CCDB Variations for Reconstructing Simulated Data
- Configuring Future Simulations
- Random triggers: how random trigger files are managed for use in simulation.