Revision as of 11:06, 5 May 2021 by Shepherd (Created page with "== Meeting Coordinates == The meeting will be on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 11:00 AM EST. ==== Connecting ==== # To join via a Web Browser, go to the page [https://bluejeans.c...")
The meeting will be on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 11:00 AM EST.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Start of Summer 2021 run is August 20 (Eugene)
- Please register for the May Collaboration Meeting
- SAD work activities and planning (Tim and/or Fernando)
- hardware preparations for PrimEx run (Sasha)
- Update on GlueX-II Spring 2020 data production (Igal)
- Preparations for Summer 2020 production (Igal/Sean/Mariana)
- Report from the Diversity and Inclusion Committee (Naomi)
- Update on CPP and ERR follow-up (Elton)
- Specific areas where specialized help is needed -- contact Matt if you are interested in contributing to these
- TAGH calibration, PS calibration, hardware maintenance, etc.
- Systematic studies of kinematic fitting, efficiency of chi^2 cuts, etc., in data and MC
- maintenance of kinematic fitting framework
- Development of offsite data processing systems
- Maintenance of online monitoring tools (rootspy or full transition to hydra)
Additional brief reports from working groups as needed
- Software and Analysis
- Topical meetings
- Physics Working Group: April 27, 2021 (Sean)
- Amplitude Analysis Working Group: May 3, 2021 (Alex A.)
- Cross-section Working Group: May 3, 2021 (Justin)
- Beam Asymmetry Working Group: April 26, 2020 (Zisis/Simon)
- PrimEx Working Group: April 30, 2021 (Sasha)
- Di-lepton/Rare Working Group: April 29, 2021 (Sean/Lubomir)
- JEF: April 30, 2021 (Simon/Liping/Sasha)
- Hardware Working Groups:
- Engineering Activities: FCAL-II, CPP, other (Tim)
- Electronics and Firmware (Fernando)
- Beamline Status: April 27, 2021 (Richard)
- Tracking: April 22, 2021 (Naomi/Lubomir)
- DIRC: April 30, 2021 (Justin)
- Online Systems: DAQ, Controls, Monitoring (Sergey/Hovanes)
- Trigger (Sasha)
- Calorimetry: April 28, 2021 (Zisis/Mark)
- Start Counter: April 29, 2021 (Mark I.)
- TOF: May 5, 2021 (Mark I.)